Sunday 25 September 2022

Wonder Broman - Autocloset Cosplay TG


 Haha. Sure, fine, you caught me, bro. Maybe I do help myself to mom’s autocloset and wardrobe when I have the house to myself, so what? I’m man enough to admit it. There’s nothing sissy about wanting to play with a pussy and a pair of titties, even if they are your own. Maybe if you were half the man I am, you’d understand that. Know what isn’t macho? Spying on your brother.

Now shift out my way, the autocloset can’t keep my linebacker physique on ice all evening.

Whoa! Why are you taking your cock out?! Let’s not do anything hasty here. I’m still your brother. Remember? Your best big bro?

You have… footage? Of me fucking myself with my girlfriend’s sex toys? And you’ll upload everything online unless I become… which of your fantasies? Dude, if you think for a second I’ll become your wet dream just because you’re blackmailing me…

Ugh. *sigh* So would you rather I suck you off in the dress or the armor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts