Saturday 10 September 2022

Maid in Dubai

 


After multiple scandals and with most of the world barring their own people from traveling to the Middle East to work, the people of Dubai turned to americans for their overseas labor force. They found an eager pool of young men fresh out of college looking to spend a gap year abroad, earning life experiences and a generous paycheque at the same time. And they had enough money to make sure their new au pairs looked the part.
I was one of the first men to take their offer. They collected me from the airport and drove me straight to the surgery. I’d already surrendered my passport, not realizing they never intended to return it.
Only as the surgeon pressed the mask to my face and the anesthetic began to knock me out, did I realize something was wrong.
When I awoke, they had already castrated and feminized me. They explained I’d have to work for them until I paid them back for the cost of my surgery! And if I tried to escape… they described the severe punishments for women that disobeyed.
Please help me. You have to get word to the American embassy. Tell them I'm here. My master and his wife, they call me Kadijah and keep me locked away in this house. They force me to wear these disgusting clothes. They treat me like a slave. And the way my master, Khalil, looks at me…
*shudder*
It will be years before I work off my debt as their maid. He’s offered… other ways for me to repay him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts