Monday 12 September 2022

The Not-So-Great Shift

 

They're calling it the Great Shift. Hell if I know what's so great about it. In its wake came anarchy. Nobody knows who is in charge anymore, or who is who at all. Prisons emptied out overnight, inmates roaming free in their acquired bodies, murdering and stealing. People wearing the bodies of cops take what they pleased. The Police, FBI, CIA, judges, politicians, almost the entire backbone of law and order are now scattered to the winds in bodies unsuited for authority, or on the other side of the planet. The president himself is in diapers for crying out loud.

Resources are getting scarce. Nobody knows how to do the jobs their bodies once did. The global supply chain collapsed. They say the oceans are adrift with thousands of cargo vessels captained and crewed by people who’ve never seen a boat in their lives. Thousands of planes fell from the sky in the minutes after the Shift.

I’m one of the unlucky ones. I didn’t even get a flesh and blood body. I woke to find myself trapped in this fuckdoll, my humanity stripped. I barely made it home through the chaos. My house was deserted. Whoever or whatever is in my body, it isn’t here now. Maybe just trying to get back to their family, same as everyone else.

I hear looters next door. They’re moving from house to house, scavenging anything they find. I'll be damned if that includes me. I’m under no illusions what awaits me if they get their hands on me.

Whatever happens, they’re not taking me alive. Assuming this rubber body of mine can even die.

4 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

    Can definitly hear this playing when the plastic sex doll is stumbling through the ruins of humanity. Searching for any signs of life but only finding the remains of this once great civilization while unable to die herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least she has a decent soundtrack for the millions of years ahead of her XD

      Delete
  2. Been loving all the captions! You have a specially twisted mind, and you always come up with something super interesting (and hot) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the motivation ^_^ I love your captions, you're an inspiration

      Delete

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts