Saturday 3 September 2022

Suckretery



I’d never trusted my husband around the sluts in his office. He gave me hollow assurances but when his last secretary left beneath a cloud of allegations, I had to know for sure. 

Even as a man, our son had always been slender. How easily it would be to make him the perfect undercover secretary.

It wasn’t easy to persuade him, but you’d be surprised how much pressure a mother can apply, even if I had to use every guilt-trip in the mothers playbook. I explained he was the only one, the only woman I could truly trust around his father. Finally he agreed. He’d become my eyes within the office.

He whined that the implants were excessive. They were needed to round out his figure, to draw the eyes away from any imperfections of the surgery. More importantly I knew precisely the type of overinflated bimbo my husband lusted after. A few minor 12-hour surgeries to reconstruct the cartilage of his face, a month of voice training, and a thick layer of makeup (ugh, more complaints!) and he was ready! By all accounts, he breezed through the interview. He barely had to open his mouth.

When his first day came, I felt a strange sense of pride watching him waddle off to work, perfectly poised atop his 5-inch heels like I’d trained him, jiggling silicone ass stuffed into a pencil skirt. I waited with baited breath for news of my husband’s infidelity.

Nothing…

Weeks ticked by. Months. Then, one day, my husband didn’t come home after work. Nervously I video-called him. Above the wet smacking noises, he explained he’d transferred to a new branch across the country, and had taken his secretary with him.

“Oh, I suppose I should thank you for her,” he chuckled darkly, moving the camera to where I could see the figure sucking his cock, mascara tears running down ‘her’ face. Horror ran through my veins like ice. “I approve of what you’ve done with her. But then of course you knew my ideal woman.”

He ran a hand through his long, golden locks. “Oh, she told me everything on her first day. Not exactly tight-lipped, this one. Nghhh except for when she’s on her knees.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts