Tuesday 27 September 2022

Father of Dragons

 


   Lockdown was over. The gaming conventions mom and dad loved so much were opening again and we decided to celebrate as a family with a group cosplay. Power Rangers, dad promised us, as he began programming our costumes into the autocloset. “As long as I’m not the pink ranger,” I joked.

When the day came, all five of us - mom, dad, and my two brothers - squashed into the autocloset together. As the panels on the walls of the autocloset opened to released dozens of scalpel-tipped mechanic arms, dad barely seemed able to contain his excitement.

It was one of the earliest models of autoclosets, designed only for applying makeup and making minor cosmetic alterations. In programming our cosplays, dad had bypassed every safeguard, blown every fuse, and blacked out the street’s energy grid. Our smoking, sparking autocloset spewed us back out. What was left of us…

I gnash my tiny jaws. “This isn’t what we agreed to,” I snarl.

The smug voice of the platinum blonde holding me is soft, feminine and sultry, but the tone is undeniably our father’s. “Snappy, aren’t we? Don’t take that tone with me, little lizard. I don’t hear your mother complaining, do you?” dad says, stroking a hand over the swell of his tits.

“Wait, where is-? What have you done?!”

He circles one finger teasingly around a nipple. The soft titty flesh seems to quiver and tremble “I can hardly be called a mother of dragons without a spectacular pair of breasts, can I? I may look beautiful now but, under this skin, I’m still the man I was. Give it a few hours and this Daenerys would be sporting a 5 o’clock shadow. But now that your mother’s female form is a part of me, her hormones flows into my veins with just the slightest squeeze… ahhhh.” He cups mom, his head rolling back in euphoria as his fingers tighten into the mammary, pumping a giddy rush of estrogen straight to his head. “A fondle here, a grope there, and I’ll stay beautiful forever.” He giggles. “Or at least the length of a convention. Do you like her?”

“Turn us back right now!” I hiss, my tail lashing back and forth in anger.

“Oh, but I intend to have so much fun first,” he pouts. “Of course, if you don’t like her, I can improve her. It might make reverting her challenging once I’ve filled her with two big bags of silicone. Is that what you want? You want her to be my fake, bolt-on tits forever?”

Shocked, I wag my little lizard head. “N-no. No, I don’t want that. She’s... fine as she is. B-but you’ll turn us back after the convention… right?”

He smiles and cradles my scaled body to his bosom, the warmth of his flesh pleasurable to my cold blood. “Perhaps." He strokes one finger lovingly along the ridges of my spine. “If you make a good pet.”

2 comments:

  1. It would be a real shame if the new mother/father emptied out all that wasteful, unused biomass from the autocloset...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a tragedy it would be if somebody was to accidentally press the 'purge' button while getting fucked over the console in their new pussy :'(

      Delete

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts