Tuesday 13 September 2022

The Donor

 



I sit in the living room, in the unfamiliar body of Sarah, trying to process what is happening as the lighting fixtures jingle and the hard thud of the headboard against the bedroom wall upstairs reverberates through the house.

My friends Claire and Sarah had been trying to conceive for years. After exhausting their finances on artificial insemination, they’d approached me. A trip to the Swap Clinic would cost them a fraction of the cost of another round of IVF. They needed my body - part of it anyway. I’d set my awkwardness aside to help friends in need.

I’d expected the conception to be a clinical process. They’ve been going at it for two hours.

Who knew a lesbian would have a breeding fetish? I think as Claire loudly begs her girlfriend to blow her load inside her womb. There comes a long, satisfied grunt as Sarah unloads my cock inside Claire with a deep, male "fuuuck". Does my voice really sound like that?

So that was it then?

“We can go again in a few minutes if you like,” Claire’s breathless moan comes through the ceiling.

“I hope you’re not getting a taste for this, babe,” Sarah laughs in my voice.

I make myself comfortable. It’s going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts