Monday 19 September 2022

Green Fingers, Thumbs, Limbs and Torso - Plant TF


 Honey? Are you still there?

We're still spiritually linked by the spell, Simon. I can hear you for now.

I changed my mind. I want to go back. I can’t see, I can’t move. Undo the spell. Please?

Undo it? But didn’t you say you wanted to support me? That you wanted to share everything with me? It’s so incredible feeling your life force, strength, humanity, everything flowing into me. I could run a marathon right now. Mmm your life essence tastes so good. Even if it has gone straight to my ass, haha!

But I’m a houseplant!

And what a beautiful houseplant you are too. There really isn’t enough life force left to hold you in the shape of something complex like an animal or a fiance.

But- but- we were meant to share everything…

We will. I’ll share with you the sunny window ledge of my new apartment. Let me introduce you to the collection. Say hi, boys.

Wait. Are these men too?! How many fiances ha-

Aaand there goes the link.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The idea of someone being stuck in a 'lesser vessel' is super interesting. Would be fun for a witch to remind a new sapient body part or article of clothing that their essence isn't suitable for a human body. After all, a plant essence can't maintain control of something that complex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was she stealing his lifeforce to stay young forevr?

    ReplyDelete

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts