Friday 30 September 2022

Lad's Outing - Clothing TF


 “Hm? Did I just hear a noise back there?”
“....”
“Oh, don’t play coy now. I’m not alone here, am I?”
“...”
“It must have been my imagination then. Hm. I can’t wait to get home tonight. Grinding my panties all over my boyfriend's thick, meaty cock. He does so love blowing his big hot sticky load all over my panties. He does so love rubbing it deep into the fabric. Of course, any poor boy who happen to be disguised as them would be cumlocked forever…”
“Wa-wait.”
“Ah hah! I knew it!”
“Way to go, man. You fucking blew it.”
“She said she’d cumlock me!”
“She was bluffing. Now she’s definitely going to cumlock us! Nice job, idiot!”
“Wait, wait, hold on, there are two of you? A little boy-bra too? I’m almost flattered. How long have you been my clothes? Let me guess, you made the switch in the gym, while I was showering, right? I knew somebody had gone through my things, but nothing was taken. On the contrary, I gained two naughty young men. Now entirely at my mercy.”
“And we would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for loudmouth!”
“Fuck you, you want to come down here and do my job? You think it's easy being wedged between her sweet ass cheeks for hours at a time? Do you have any idea how hard it is keeping quiet when you're stretched tight over her asshole. I’ve been nutting non-stop since the moment she wore me. Let’s see how long you stifle a groan when you're her camel-toe for half a day.”
“Oh, boo hoo. Try an hour in my shoes. Or her shoes anyway. Being crushed into non-existence with every step… awakening from total oblivion to the sweetest orgasm… the most perfect existence, wrapped around her foot... her heavenly toes... only to have your essence utterly snuffed out with the next fall of her foot. To truly be a thing... existing only at her discretion. It’s a miracle I didn’t start worshiping her as a sky goddess hours ago.”
“He’s right… Not easy… Swimming in her foot sweat... so long…An eternity... Soaking in her… My mind dissolving in her fluids… My humanity washing away... in her essence… Just a sock… Just her sock... Only herrr-ngghhh.”
“... my goddess…”
“This is why I'm the bra. So I can stay far away from you weird fucks.”
“I want to try being the bra next time.”
“There isn’t going to be a next time! She’s going to cumlock us!”
“Oh yeah…”
"*sigh* Well, gentlemen... it's been an honour."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts