Tuesday 18 October 2022

The Cruise Of A Lifetime - Part Two

 


Ah, Maisie, you’re home already? Has it really been twelve months since you stole my life? Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun. Did you enjoy sharing that tiny cabin with your grandmother all that time, enjoy having your wrinkly old balls drained night after night by her toothless gums around your cock? Gwendoline’s quite the cougar and she doesn’t like to take no for an answer.

I suppose you expected me to jump at the chance to change back, but I’ve gotten quite comfortable in your skin. It was a shock at first but I soon came to view your body and life as my own, and decided to make a few changes. Hm? ‘I made you a lesbian?’ Well, not quite. Don’t you recognise the tattoos? Don’t you recognise your husband?

Your plan to swap us must have been short notice if you didn't even tell him about it. It was a simple matter to pose as you, and I soon had my darling husband wrapped around my little finger. Such a sweet, gullible young man, he truly did love you. Well, me now.

After I told him I only had eyes for women, he begged me to stay, said he could change. After giving him a big pair of silicone tits, it was a simple matter to push him to take hormones. And those got him so confused and submissive, persuading him to undergo the snip was easy. I’ve been treating his body as my plaything ever since he lost that ugly cock of his. While you were eating oysters in the mediterranean, I was eating out your husband's beautiful new pussy. Do you like what I’ve done with him?

I hear your wife calling you. She truly is your wife, you know, after you renewed your vows. You shouldn’t keep her waiting too long. Who knows how long an old man like you has left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts