Sunday 2 October 2022

A Friend In Knead - Breast TF

Shameless Patreon Plug
    Sophie was pushing her way into my house the moment I opened the door, already stripping off her sweater. “Oliver, thank god you’re here! Quick, I need you to titfuck me, right now.”

My jaw droped at the sight of her spectacular rack. Were they… bigger than normal? “Wh-what?! “Are you crazy? No way am I doing that, your husband’s my best friend!”

“That’s why I need you. Eric told you I’m a witch, right? For our anniversary, I said he could have any spell he desired. So he asked to become my breasts.”

I quickly avert my eyes from the tits that I’d been thoroughly ogled. “Eric, I’m sorry, dude, I wasn’t looking at you! I mean I wasn’t looking at your wife or anything. We’re still cool, right?”

Sophie tossed her sweater aside and moved to grab my clothes. I jumped back but she was insistent, backing me against the wall and wrestling my pants around my ankles. She kneeled, the cleavage of her tittified husband inches from my hard cock.

“We were playing with him so late into the night, I fell asleep with him still part of me. My body has been draining his essence all night, there’s barely anything left. Not enough for the reversal to work.”

She cupped her husband’s curves, pressing her tits together around my cock to enclose it completely within their soft warmth. I shuddered in arousal and discomfort, knowing it was my best friend. She looked up with pleading eyes.

“This isn't sexual, it's an emergency. My husband needs an infusion of strong, male life essence to become a man, and if he doesn’t get it in the next hour he’ll be stuck like this forever. If you ever want to see him again, he needs your seed all over him.”

She was frantic as she began kneading her tits up and down my shaft, desperately trying to stroke me to orgasm.

I guess Eric never told her about my vasectomy. On the plus side, at least I enjoyed titfucking him and his widow for the next hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts