Sunday 2 October 2022

Mobile Phoney


Shameless Patreon Plug
Okay, Alexa, what’s the plan for today?

*bleep bleep* Today’s plan is as follows: 8am to 6pm - shapeshift into my sister’s phone to eavesdrop on calls with her boyfriend.

Uh… what?

Shit, why did I say that?! Uh. Your schedule today is... go to work?

Oh no, what was that stuff about listening in on my boyfriend?

Uh, nothing! Nothing!

You’re not a very convincing phone, are you? Alexa, tell me everything that’s going on here.

*bleep bleep* I am not Alexa. I am Eliana, your sister. I have shapeshifted into a copy of your phone to learn about your boyfriend. Damnit, I can’t stop myself!

Oh my god, you’re not joking. All your memories are here as videos in the media library. The most recent one is you sneaking into my room to hide my phone when I was in the shower!

That doesn’t prove anything! Err, those could be anyone’s memories! Err, I mean videos!

Alexa, tell me what your plans were with my boyfriend. Right now.

*bleep bleep* After learning about your relationship, I would shapeshift into you and fuck his brains out, same as all your previously boyfriends…. Oh shit…

You little piece of trash.

L-look, just give me a moment to shift back and we can talk this out like sisters.

Oh, I don’t think so. What’s this little app I found on you here? ‘Shapeshifting Powers’? Would be a shame if your owner were to delete that, wouldn't it?

Don’t even joke about th-

Alexa, delete ‘Shapeshifting Powers’.

*bleep bleep* App has been permanently deleted. Noooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts