Sunday 2 October 2022

Step Mom's Yoga Panties


 I was hunting round my step-mom’s bedroom trying to ‘borrow’ money when she came home from work early. I’d forgotten she gets home early to change for yoga class on friday. Thankfully I can shapeshift, so quickly hid as something she wouldn’t notice. She has dozens of panties - it was like a million-to-one she'd pick me.

This is torture. While she does her stretches, I’m being stretched to my limit across her ass. How long can this yoga class possibly be?

And why is the instructor telling her to stay behind for a private class afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts