Tuesday 1 November 2022

Putting The Men In Breast Augmentation


 Shameless Patreon Plug

 Putting The Men In Breast Augmentation - Inanimate by Transviscera

It’s been a wonderful evening, Sophia.
I’ve enjoyed myself too. So… would you like to come back to my place?
Your place? What about your husband?
Oh, he already knows about us. As a matter of fact, he’s been eavesdropping on our entire date. HAVEN’T YOU DARLING? You’ll have to speak up, he’s implanted quite deep.
You mean your husband is here?! Where?
You haven’t noticed? You’ve been staring at him all evening. Those new implants he bought me? He bribed my surgeon to use siliconizing nanites and implant him inside me. He’s had suspicions for a while now, so he turned himself into my brand new tits to spy on me.
And you let him?
Of course! In fact I had to bribe the surgeon myself to go ahead with his crazy scheme! And of course destroy the paperwork saying the operation had ever taken place. My husband paid him to recall my implants after a week and revert him but, well, I doubled it. Mmm, do you hear that darling? Nobody is coming to save you because nobody knows you exist. Oooh, I love it when he wriggles so feebly like that.
He can move?
Barely. Only enough to give me pleasure. You wouldn't notice it unless you knew to look. Ah, so helpless.
Err, wow. Well it’s been a pleasure meeting you, Mr Jones. Your wife is a very beautiful woman. And you don’t look bad yourself.
So how about I take you hope and introduce you two properly? I can’t wait to wrap him around your cock and have him titfuck you all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Day's Wage For A Fairy Day's Work

  Shameless Patreon Plug    There was always a foreboding atmosphere in the office when an employee was nearing retirement. There were fewer...

Popular Posts